Random facts about YOU!

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Random facts about YOU!

Post by Kaori »

RF: I don't really have a random fact to say about myself other than this at the moment.

EDIT: Here's a picture of a naked woman to make up for the lack of a Random fact:

http://i.imgur.com/s6yFCKU.png
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

RF: I spend 90% of my workday browsing forums and game sites -_-
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

League of Legends World Championship hype!
In LoL I have the skill level of someone in a high Silver low Gold range.
The new LoL lore sucks. The new Summoner's Rift and champion textures are great however.

Kaori might be away for awhile due to Typhoon.
Tokyo Game Show stuff is cool. Omega Mode for Ultra Street Fighter 4 hype!
Tekken 7 Catalina hype!
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Random fact:
I started playing Tales of Eternia again.
I don't really have a specific favorite character in that game, but that's mostly just because I like all of them.
(Except maybe Chat.)
Chaos_Gate

Post by Chaos_Gate »

Random fact about me...I can make really delicious banana smoothies! (I think so, heh) however don't ask me about my cooking skills. They're um...not the best.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I'm getting better with more characters in Ultra Street Fighter 4. Decapre is fun. I also can't wait for Omega Mode.

Smash for 3DS hype next week. Marth, Fox, Pikachu, Link, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon are looking fun this game.

Niggers/Niggas or what ever variation of the word my people use are so annoying. They can so ruin things. If only more of my people were like Huey Freeman. In general many people in my family act like niggers. When it comes to the males including myself only a hand full of us are not in jail or gotten killed. Like seriously the amount of decent black males this generation in my family with myself included can be counted on one hand. Most females in my family this generation are wretched and breeds the seed of thugs.

It has been nearly 400 years of slavery. It is almost over.

Thursday can't wait to watch second part of group stage for the League of Legends world championship.
While the Shurima event was disappointing in most aspects due to crappy gamemode, bad lore for most Shurima champions the new lore dealing with Noxus and Demacia looks promising. I hope they don't screw this up.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF1: playing with Halo Mega bloks sets is still a far better alternative than getting an Xbone, and who needs to buy AC unity when I can just buy the Mega Bloks sets of the stuff?
RF2: I start schooling again on November, hopefully I can enjoy Shinovi Versus and Smash well before then.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

League of Legends Preseason 5 changes look fun. Can't wait to try them on PBE in few days.

The OST for Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Even if you don't like the series I doubt you could hate the music. Music is one thing that has always been great in Final Fantasy games. Well I like Final Fantasy 13 but it could have been a lot better in terms of gameplay and story. The music is amazing though.
No Marvel and or Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts 3 or RIOT!

Smash 4 is fun. Gekkouga/Greninja, Sheik, Rosetta/Rosalina, Duck Hunt, and Zero Suit Samus seem to be the best right now. Marth while tone down a bit is still looking great. Same for Fox. Captain Falcon is viable again. While there are low tiers they at least have a chance unlike Brawl. The terror that Meta Knight brought to Brawl.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

RF:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE WHY IS EVERYTHING SO WHITE WHERE IS EVERYTHING ANYWAYS D8
roru_aurarios

Post by roru_aurarios »

It is sort of a new coded upgrade of PHPBB. The software evolve unexpectedly. I think the program is still under going its releases from their latest articles shown in their main site.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I do hope they bring back PM's, I saved some important things as drafts, plus I notice that the Roleplay section is gone.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

RF: The site changed. Thought it was gone forever.
On another note, got Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate for the Vita for $5 due to a glitch buying a dlc which unlocks the whole game. Why not. Also another glitch to get Minecraft for free, but only works on EU PSN.
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

TheSorrow wrote:RF:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE WHY IS EVERYTHING SO WHITE WHERE IS EVERYTHING ANYWAYS D8
I CAN SEE FOREVER.

RF: I got some sick coasters and a cool-ass sound system for my birthday. 8)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

RF: been playing Bravely default again.....

I GET IT AGNES! YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP! YOU CAN GO JUMP IN A FLARKING HOLE FOR ALL I CARE! UGH!
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

RANDOM FACT:
Still playing Tales of Eternia. Actually more just obsessing over it than playing it at this point, but it still counts.
I love everybody.

RANDOM FACT 2:
The Ebola cases in the U.S. are getting a bit too close to home for my comfort... one of the patients was flown into the main airport in the city I live in, although she was specially treated and isolated for the whole flight.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

The League of Legends Finals were amazing. I can't wait to play on the PBE for again with the preseason 5 stuff.
I decided to stick around 1400 elo. Silver 2/1 range. Too lazy to climb.

I got a Red Hori Gem pad controller. It works great.

I like the new mega evolutions and balancing in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. At first it seem like just a remake with extra stuff and some retcons. Now it really worth getting. Mega Bursyamo/Blaziken has competition now.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Standard time is so much better than daylight savings. Much easier to keep track of times in other countries. The nightmare of traveling to places that doesn't have it or through various places that do and don't have it is annoying. When it comes to waiting on stuff from Japan I don't have to wait a hour later. Guilty Dragon rewards at 9am(normal) instead of 10am my time. Also 23 hour and 25 hour days are just retarded due to the problems they can cause. Doing stuff a hour early and going to sleep a hour early is dumb.

Soon the new Summoner's Rift shall hit live. Patch 4.19 is going to be fun. Oh boy the patch 4.20 jokes.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Random fact:

I'm stupidly happy right now for reasons related to politics. I won't go into detail unless someone asks me to.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

RF: Glad Daylight savings is over. Now its so dark at 5pm.
RF#2: Trying to figure out how to spend the rest of my psn wallet.
RF#3: Didn't vote today. First time in over a decade. Someone threw away my absentee ballot and I was too lazy to go to the voting poll.
Hope people voted smartly today.
Haseo_Dude

Post by Haseo_Dude »

RF: no one noticed my birthday...TT.TT im so lonley...