Dothackers fanart Group on Flickr! Submit your fanart!

Important Announcements, including the forum rules
d5t

Dothackers fanart Group on Flickr! Submit your fanart!

Post by d5t »

Alright I really want to start collecting the best .hack fanart out there again - our previous gallery got hacked two or so years ago and I lost many of the pics, sadly. Submit your fanart to fanart@dothackers.net with the Subject: dothackers fanart, this thread, or directly onto the group on Flickr

Instead of using a gallery, we'll be using Flickr from now on!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/dothackers/

Start posting (old and new)!!!
_Tri-edge_

Re: Dothackers fanart Group on Flickr! Submit your fanart!

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Well, I uploaded a few, including myself as Azure Kite, which I almost got in trouble for.lol The things I do for this site.
d5t

Post by d5t »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Well, I uploaded a few, including myself as Azure Kite, which I almost got in trouble for.lol The things I do for this site.
Awesome! FYI, about 100 images are pending and waiting approval - my account is still new.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:Well, I uploaded a few, including myself as Azure Kite, which I almost got in trouble for.lol The things I do for this site.
How did you almost get in trouble? I was under the impression you could wear anything in Shibuya...
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Kuukai wrote:
How did you almost get in trouble? I was under the impression you could wear anything in Shibuya...
True, but Japan doesn't play when it comes to education. After photo-taking, my friends and I almost didn't make it back to class on time. *sigh* and Takayama-sensei is scary when his students arrive late to class. It makes me miss American schools where they didn't care if you were late or not.