dothackers has relaunched!

Important Announcements, including the forum rules
User avatar
d5t
Explosions in the Sky
Explosions in the Sky
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:08 pm

dothackers has relaunched!

Postby d5t » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:52 pm

dothackers has relaunched as a part of JapanYay! Visit http://www.dothackers.net to check out the new site.

I'm going to start working on getting all the old news archives and .hack video archive we had back up in some form as well. 8)

User avatar
JinnoftheDesert
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby JinnoftheDesert » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:51 pm

woohoo I really miss our site

User avatar
Vallen
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 am

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby Vallen » Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 am

d5t wrote:I'm going to start working on getting all the old news archives and .hack video archive we had back up in some form as well. 8)


Is this still happening or did you give up :mrgreen:
I miss our old homepage

User avatar
d5t
Explosions in the Sky
Explosions in the Sky
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:08 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby d5t » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Vallen wrote:
d5t wrote:I'm going to start working on getting all the old news archives and .hack video archive we had back up in some form as well. 8)


Is this still happening or did you give up :mrgreen:
I miss our old homepage


I'll take a stab at is eventually, but super low priority. Not looking forward to trying to merge 10 year old code from an already buggy CMS....

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby TheEnigma » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 pm

It's good to be back after all these years :)
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
ReiMehari
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby ReiMehari » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:02 am

TheEnigma wrote:It's good to be back after all these years :)


Wooooooo!

User avatar
DuleRa
lurker
lurker
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby DuleRa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

Yay It's back!! I have (as I am sure most of you have as well) been dreaming of this day. SSSSSooo excited for this and the chance we might see more beyond Last Recode.
For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.

User avatar
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:17 am

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby Wan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:54 am

I saw this has relaunched and it has been a universe since we were here our dothackers!
Image

User avatar
SSJScygoku
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby SSJScygoku » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Wan wrote:I saw this has relaunched and it has been a universe since we were here our dothackers!


d(^_^) welcome back~ The forums never left xD
ImageImage

User avatar
databug
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 am

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby databug » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 am

always good to see old forums still arround. just this one and cncnz are the ones i frequent alot.
Image

User avatar
SSJScygoku
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby SSJScygoku » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:26 pm

databug wrote:always good to see old forums still arround. just this one and cncnz are the ones i frequent alot.


:D This forum shall always exist for aslong as dothackers are about~
ImageImage

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2147
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby TheEnigma » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:13 pm

SSJScygoku wrote:
databug wrote:always good to see old forums still arround. just this one and cncnz are the ones i frequent alot.


:D This forum shall always exist for aslong as dothackers are about~


I'll haunt this forum in the afterlife. :)
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
Toisech
lurker
lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby Toisech » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:56 pm

holy crude.... i cant believe the released something "new" its been ages! i loved this game when i was in high school and i just found this forum and that their was a renewal of this franchise!!!!!!!!! thank god im so happy and it kind of warms my heart and saddens me that this forum is around! happy because i am obsessed with this franchise and sad because i feel like the fact i found this very late in its life!



ANYWHO pleasure to meet whom ever is here call me Toisech!

User avatar
SSJScygoku
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 892
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby SSJScygoku » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 pm

TheEnigma wrote:I'll haunt this forum in the afterlife. :)


xD i'm sure we all will,dothackers.net will become a ghost forum~

Toisech wrote:holy crude.... i cant believe the released something "new" its been ages! i loved this game when i was in high school and i just found this forum and that their was a renewal of this franchise!!!!!!!!! thank god im so happy and it kind of warms my heart and saddens me that this forum is around! happy because i am obsessed with this franchise and sad because i feel like the fact i found this very late in its life!

ANYWHO pleasure to meet whom ever is here call me Toisech!


^(^_^) howdy fellow dothacker! xD well you found this place just in time then~
ImageImage

User avatar
Toisech
lurker
lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:49 pm

Re: dothackers has relaunched!

Postby Toisech » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:08 pm

T.T truly i have found home T.T


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users